The goals of this community are to assist people living in or residing at the Philippines in their no-code pursuits, to help maintain friendships and connections formed while being part of the community, to build strong and mutually beneficial ties between all members in the community, to promote goodwill in the community and to stimulate interest and enhance involvement with no-code through increased opportunities for engagement.
In order to meet the goals of this community, it’s important for members to feel like they are in a safe place that is populated by people with shared interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other members
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
Please do not:
- Make personal attacks on other community members
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members
Use our forums and private Telegram group responsibly. The forums and Telegram group are intended to keep members in touch with one another, to help facilitate networking and to promote common interests. Some examples might include:
- Inviting local area members to a networking event or to join a local no-code club
- Helping to coordinate a no-code meetup
- Reaching out to individual members for advice, to reconnect or to join a group
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it means revoking certain privileges or accounts entirely. We request that all community members report behavior that violates our guidelines to [email protected].